1/01/2010

My To Do List

Wow, indeed time flies so fast! I made it! I am still alive and kicking, I still have my job, I still have warm clothes over my body and a roof on my head and most importantly… I still have my complete family with me. There has been a lot of things that happened last year, there has been happy and sad experiences, but in general...year 2009 has been a great year for me.

Now, I am again facing a new year, a new chance to go back to square one and start all over. I know I was'nt able to do what I have written in my new years resolution list last year but this time, I intend to make it to reality. Here are some of my to do list this year.

On the top of my list is to lose weight. I know I was able to succeed with this last year... I lost almost 20 lbs because I enrolled myself in a gym but I easily gained it after my subscription ended. I lost motivation too soon. This time, I want to make it for real. I would need to lose at least 30 lbs off my weight, at least 30. I want to get married next year and I want to look pretty on my wedding dress.

Secondly, I would need to save, save, save! I need to save at least a third of what I am earning in preparation of my retirement on year 2012. I would like to retire soon and just worked on my blogs and my online job. I believe that I need not devote myself in a full time job if I want to enjoy life to the fullest. I need to spend half of my day working and the other half of it should be spent on things I love the most. I also would like to buy a car, a small car for me and my hubby. A cadillac would be fine and I would buy cadillac accessories to adorn it. Haha, I wish! Kidding aside, a low cost but efficient car would be enough for us.

Thirdly, read more and more and more books!

Finally, I need to go back to church. I was'nt able to go to Church for almost six years already. I know more than anything else, I need to invest in my spiritual life. This life we are living right now is just temporary, there is a longer, better life after this and that is what we should be mindful of. I also intend to finish reading the Bible.

This is again another fresh start for all of us, don't waste each and every opportunity God has given us to start over.

2 comments:

mamsi said...

Happy New year!!

pipay said...

came to visit with smiles