Floorwalking Task

At last! I've got my choice of restdays! Saturday-Sunday off, who wouldn't want it? Though my shift starts at 3am, I have no problem with that as my old teammate's sched is 12am to 9am so they'll just be 3 hours ahead of me - which means, we can go on lunch together. Everything was so perfect until Jana texted me saying there is a new thing going on with our LOB. I was so excited and at the same time scared of what changes would that be. I've waited for her to sign in to Facebook so we could chat. And at around 4PM, I heard the shocking news...

We will now be the Floorwalker!!! OMG! I am not ready for this and we didn't even signed up for this! I was really shocked to hear that. That means we will have a team to support - almost 15 agents in each team. We now have a TL to assist and more responsibility awaits us. I know this is a dream of mine, being able to go up the ladder to be a TL and soon to be a Manager...but it happened too soon. I am not ready nor prepared for it. Lots of inhibitions and hesitations are running in my mind. What if I don't know the answer to an agents question? What if I was not able to live up to the TL's expectations? What if I fail?

Good thing, God was able to remind me of what He said when things like this happens in our lives. I and Jojo attended Bro. Bo's mass on TV and that's when God spoke to me. When things are uncertain and you feel that you are inadequate. It's all in Romans 8:28 - "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God." I'm sure that whatever happens...this is a good thing. Lord thank you for letting me share this Bible verse to my friend Icey who is going through a rough time right now.I'm happy she appreciates it, even showed it on Instagram.

Praise you Lord! At all times!





Comments

I'm so happy for you. :) And don't worry, with your experience and all, yakang yaka mo ang floor walking hehehe. Kung magka office tayo, I'd be the one to always call on you hahaha. No kidding, mahilig ako humingi ng sup call haha.

Popular posts from this blog

PTO for NOTHING

Kuripsy Signing Off...

What A Wonderful Day!